By Frances Fox
Taken from Ye Olde Ancestors, March 15, 1991
Written permission given by the New Boston Genealogy Society
to post this information to the Bowie County TXGenWeb site.
The community ceased to exist when the government bought the land in 1941 and moved these families out. At one time they had a church and a school and a store. Now it is Area E and somewhere on Road 13 in the Red River Arsenal.
© 2010 Jason Smith
Return to Bowie County Home Page